This community was created for parents who want to share, learn and grow! We hope you find this space an inviting place to do just that.
We have created a community where you can be honest and open and feel welcome rather than criticized. When you’re a part of our community we will answer your questions. We will celebrate you and your family. And most importantly, we will listen to you. In order for this to really work, we need you to be a part of it. And by that we want to hear your stories. We want to know your experiences. So share with us, engage with us, help us create an active and supportive community of parents who are empowered to be real about the aha and uh-oh moments of it all.
Everyday we invite you to interact, get involved and collaborate with all our amazing members. It won’t be the same without you!
How to get the most out of this community:
1. SHARE: Share your successes, tips, tricks and favorite resources. We want to help you celebrate and create opportunities for you to share your experiences.
2. ASK: Don’t hide behind your keyboard. Ask questions! This is a community built around growing together. Plus, we all know someone also has the same question.
3. INTRODUCE YOURSELF: Let us know who you are, where you’re from, what you do – or anything else you are inspired to share!
4. DIVE IN: Find an amazing resource, obsessed with a new tool, had a great day? Tell us about it. We want to hear about all the crazy awesome things happening in your life.
5. TELL A FRIEND: Love what you are seeing? Have a friend you think would benefit? Invite them to join at explore.parentpiphany.com.
JUST A QUICK NOTE: Do your due diligence. If you decide to reach out to anyone or create any type of relationship (verbally or written) with someone you’ve met via this group, you do so at your own risk. Please do your due diligence. While we love to believe everyone in the world is honest and ethical, that is not always the case. Parentpiphany is not responsible for any damages or any other unfavorable circumstance as a result of that relationship.
Join the Conversation in Our Private Community
Ask questions directly below each video lesson. You can join the conversation and interact with other students and Team Parentpiphany.
Every single month on the 2nd Thursday at 2 p.m. CST you’ll get the opportunity to hop on live with Sharita. Come with questions and leave with a swift kick in the pants to get major shiz done. All calls are recorded so even if you can’t make it live you can catch up on the replay.