Welcome! Watch this first!
Here you can write a short paragraph welcoming your members and giving them some initial instructions and guidelines on how to use the course successfully (download workbook, attend weekly live calls, join Facebook group etc.).
This is where you write a quick summary of what this Lesson is all about.
For example: Learn how to research, create and save pre-defined audiences for Facebook to show your ads to, based on location, age, gender, interests, marital status, education, value of home, pages they like, website traffic, existing customer list etc.
This is where you write why this lesson is important.
For example: You want to show your ads only to your ideal customers and to see which of your potential ideal customers audiences responds and converts best to your ads, based on their location, age, gender, interests etc. By doing this you can get the best ROI on your ads!ve ads.
This is where you write the action plan for the Lesson.
1. Watch the video above and open a Facebook Ads Account if you haven’t already (see instructions in the video).
2. Do some research and get some insights on your ideal customer by using Facebook Audience Insights (you can find it under the TOOLS tab in your Ads Manager after opening a Facebook Ads account if you haven’t already).
3. Define and save in your Ads Manager a few different audiences that fit your ideal customer so you can use them later when you actually create your ads.
4. Head over to the Facebook group and share some of your progress from this module so far!
- Introduction to the remarkable HypnoBirthing® philosophy
- The History of Women and Birthing
- Why and how you can have an easier, more comfortable, and safer birthing
- How Nature perfectly designed women’s bodies to birth
- How to assist, rather than resist, your natural birthing instincts
- The vocabulary for calm and gentle birthing
- Visualizing gentle births by viewing beautiful birthing videos
- The remarkable mind of your newborn baby—Prenatal bonding techniques
- Rapid and instant self-relaxation techniques and deepening techniques
- Breathing techniques for labor and birthing
- Hypnotic relaxation and visualization
- Selecting the right care provider
- The Birth companion’s role in birthing
- Preparing your body for birthing with massage and toning
- Onset of Labor – Thinning and Opening Phase
- Birth explained simply
- Settling in at the hospital or birthing center
- Preparing for home birth – or baby’s choice of birth
- As labor moves along – passing time through labor
- Hallmarks of labor
- If labor rests or slows – Companion’s prompts and activities
- As labor advances – birthing with your baby
- Protecting the natural birthing experience
- Birth rehearsal imagery